Who we are:
Betfinal is an established B2C Sportsbook / Casino brand operating worldwide. Betfinal is part of a Casino group, supported by an international Software Development Team. We combine our advanced development skills with our rich gaming knowledge and experience to deliver an “all-in-one” iGaming platform solution for our end users.
As a new hub for both iGaming and technology, Sofia is allowing us to expand our Team here so we are in the search of a UX/UI Designer to join us.
What you will do:
As a UI/UX Designer you will be gathering requirements, designing elements and building components to assist the development of our internal/external websites as well as prepare marketing materials such as landing pages, banners for the operational part of the Team. You will be responsible for conducting user research and translating them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. As a UX Designer you will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. As a UI you will have an ongoing responsibility to create the marketing visuals – banners, landing pages, etc.
What we would like you to have:
- 1+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience in creative visuals (banners, games, landing pages)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience with a design process and UX methods and techniques (users/stakeholders interviews, brainstorming, competitive audit, usability tests, quantitative/qualitative research).
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Sketch (preferable, not a must).
- Experience working with engineering teams to develop designs that align with technical realities
- Good time-management skills
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Would give you advantage:
- Experience in Gambling or FinTech industry
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Zeplin)
What we offer is:
- Hybrid workplace model (mostly remote) with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join an international Team of experienced professionals
- Additional health care
- Learning/ Conference budget
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR PLACE, SEND US YOUR CV AT INFO@SEVGINWEB.COM OR GET IN TOUCH ON +31 6 46923053